Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Welcome! My name is Terence and I want to share ways and tricks of finding “system glitches” to help you save money to "lifehack" in Singapore.



My craze for “cost consciousness” started as a child, when my parents always reminded me to be prudent in all expenditures. Today, I gladly live by the mantra of “a dollar saved is a dollar gained”. This approach to live encourages me to get creative around things we have to pay for, and in this blog I want to share them with you so that you can also save some serious money throughout the year.

Once again, welcome! I hope you will find the information I plan to share useful. Feel free to pass this information on to your friends and family!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome

"Many a little makes a mickle." In this page I hope to share lifehacking tips with you to increase convenience and savings opportunities in Singapore!

Visitors

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Lifehacking "Lobangs" in Singapore